Membership and events assistant
The Scottish Association of Landlords is a membership association supporting landlords and letting agents throughout Scotland.
We are a small team of dedicated individuals based in our Edinburgh office who assist members with their letting businesses. This covers everything from dealing with the day to day enquiries from our members, organising branch meetings to working on our national conferences held each year. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, happy to get involved in all aspects of our work and willing to provide our members with the care that they expect. In return we offer flexible working and a sharing team environment.
Main tasks will be:
- Answering incoming calls and emails – membership queries, passing on members for advice service, taking payments for membership and events
- Outgoing customer care calls
- Membership database administration
- Updating social media and web pages
- Assist with event marketing
- Working on site at SAL conferences
- Work on development of membership projects
This could be the ideal job for you if you:
- Are organised and self-motivated
- Have good telephone manner
- Have excellent IT skills
- Have previous experience in a customer care environment
Hours, terms and conditions
- Full time hours 35 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm with one hour lunch break
- 35 days holiday per annum
- Entry level salary from £19,000 pa
This is an in-house role at our main office in Hopetoun Gate, Edinburgh.
If you are interested in this role we would love to hear from you. Please complete the form below and we will be delighted to consider your application.