Landlord energy efficient breakfast – Edinburgh
Date and time
27 June 2019, 8.30am - 11.00am.
This is a free event brought to you in association with:
Everyone who lets out property in the private rented sector is invited to attend a free breakfast time information event in June, with sessions taking place in IKEA store restaurants in both Edinburgh and Glasgow.
These informal events aim to help landlords and letting agents understand and prepare for the major changes coming soon to energy efficiency standards for the private rented sector, including minimum EPC ratings for rental properties. The sessions are a great chance to find out what you need to know and ask all your questions.
What to expect:
- Home Energy Scotland will present workshops outlining everything you need to know about upcoming changes to the standards for energy efficiency in private rented homes
- IKEA Business will be there to let you know all about their services for landlords and letting agents
- The Scottish Association of Landlords (SAL) team will be there with information about letting in Scotland
- SafeDeposits Scotland will also be there to answer all your deposit queries
- Free breakfast (pastries and coffee) hosted by the IKEA Business team.
We are sorry that this event is now fully booked. Please complete the form below if you would like your name to be added to the reserve list for this event and be informed about a future event. We are also pleased to provide you by email a free SAL factsheet on EPCs. Please let us know if you would like to receive this by clicking on the appropriate response below. Thank you.