Saltire Facilities Management
SAL is delighted to announce a new partnership with Saltire Facilities Management, an over-arching facilities management service covering the whole of Scotland, carefully chosen for their commitment to provide a high quality service to SAL member landlords and letting agents.
Saltire is a Scottish landlord and letting agent specialist and already cares for over 86,500 homes across the country. We are pleased to bring their services to SAL members at competitive prices.
We would like to invite you to make a no-obligation enquiry using the form below, to find out what Saltire Facilities Management can do for you and your portfolio.
Their scope of works includes:
- Gas, oil & electric boiler installations
- Service and maintenance contracts from £9.24 per month
- Smoke detectors & carbon monoxide detectors
- Heat sensor installations
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs)
- Legionella and PAT testing
- All electrical certifications and installations
- Finance available (T&Cs apply)
- Smart Home Upgrades from £179 +VAT!
- Gas Safety Certificates (CP12)
- ECO Funding Available
“I have used Saltire for a number of years now on the recommendation of a friend. To date I have found them easy to deal with, efficient and reliable. Their monthly service contract costs are very competitive and their engineers are very thorough and helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending Saltire”
– Kat Usher, Smart Property