Long-term leases and guaranteed rents, whether the property has tenants or not.
We’re looking for landlords in Edinburgh with one, two and three-bedroom apartments to join our Private Sector Leasing (PSL) scheme, which we administer on behalf of the City of Edinburgh Council.
The City of Edinburgh Council leases properties from private landlords and these are sublet to people who are in housing need, under a Scottish Short Secure Tenancy (SSST).
We are the point of contact for landlords and we share the responsibility of renting. We also offer landlords great benefits and peace of mind.
Link’s PSL scheme can offer landlords:
- Guaranteed rent – whether the property has tenants or not
- A three or five year lease
- No management fees
- Regular tenancy visits
- A professional property management service
- A dedicated team, fully committed to delivering a quality service
- A service which counteracts the risks that come with the introduction of the Scottish Private Residential Tenancy Agreement
We also repair any damage caused by tenants (except fair wear and tear) meaning you don’t have to.
Tel: 0330 303 0087
Website: Visit Link PSL